Lion's Mane Mushroom Recipe:
Vegan-Friendly and Delicious!
If you’re looking for a delicious and healthy vegan recipe, look no further than this Lions Mane Mushroom and Green Bean Stir Fry. Packed with nutritious ingredients like green beans, tomatoes, onions, and Lions Mane mushrooms, this recipe is not only good for you, but also incredibly tasty. Here’s how to make it:
- 1 lb. green beans, trimmed and halved
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 lb. Lions Mane mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a large skillet or wok, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
Add the diced onions and minced garlic and sauté for 2-3 minutes until fragrant.
Add the sliced Lions Mane mushrooms to the pan and sauté for another 5-7 minutes until the mushrooms are tender and slightly browned.
Add the green beans to the pan and stir to combine. Cook for an additional 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the green beans are crisp-tender.
Add the diced tomatoes to the pan and stir to combine. Cook for 1-2 minutes until the tomatoes are heated through.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serve hot and enjoy!
Tips and Variations:
- For an added kick of flavor, try adding some red pepper flakes or a splash of soy sauce to the stir fry.
- This recipe can also be made with other types of mushrooms such as shiitake or oyster mushrooms.
- If you’re not a fan of green beans, try substituting with asparagus, broccoli, or snap peas.
- For a heartier meal, serve the stir fry over a bed of rice or quinoa.
FREE NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
Sign up now for our weekly newsletter and stay in the loop! Best of all, it won't cost you a penny.
Take the next step and subscribe to our newsletter today.